The Intox DMT-G includes the same features, but adds an internal housing and connections for calibration with gas standards. The dry ethanol gas tank connects easily and securely inside the compartment.
- Multi-filter infrared spectroscopy
- Real-time graphics display of breath profile and alcohol curve during a subject test
- Color printout of breath profile and alcohol curve on the test ticket.
- Touch-screen graphics display
- Real-time critical instrument data such as internal voltages, temperatures, etc. (locally or remotely)
- On-screen adjustment of internal voltages without having to open the unit. This can be done from remote locations.
- Local access to previous tests without special software
- Powerful embedded PC
- Multiple USB ports to accommodate peripherals
- Windows media player audio and video capabilities
- Modular design for secure but quick access for service.
- Adapts to both transportable and fixed-site testing
- Fastest signal processing in the industry (breath test results are displayed in real-time without any delay).
There are no reviews yet.