- A highly-regulated infrared source lamp, which is chopped in real time at speeds 200+ times faster than other commercially available systems.
- A thermo-electrically cooled PbSe detector
- A folded optical path that minimizes sample volume and increases the signal-to-noise ratio allowing for accurate results down to 0.001 BrAC.
- Narrow bandwidth optical filters permitting the DMT to be highly specific for not only ethanol but also to the virtual exclusion of other alcohols and potentially interfering compounds.
- A Grey Body infrared energy source that maximizes the power efficiency, enabling the DMT to operate cooler, with greater stability and efficiency.
- A powerful embedded computer, customizable user interface, customizable reporting, and a wide range of input/output connectivity for peripheral devices.
- On-screen graphical representation of test events.
- On-screen access to important instrument data for quality audits.
- Integration with DM Host data management system.