Intoximeters is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Electronics Technician.
- Provide troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and calibration of the Company’s range of electronic instruments.
- Provide telephone technical support to customers of the Company’s analytical measurement hardware, including operational assistance, hardware, and software troubleshooting, firmware upgrade installation, device setup, and configuration.
- Provide occasional technical training on the Company’s range of instrumentation and Windows-based software products for operation, calibration, and maintenance.
- Other duties as required.
- Experienced Electronics Technician.
- Experience with infrared-based instrumentation (preferred but not required).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Deductive reasoning, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills.
- Well organized with a relentless focus on customer service.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Associates degree in electronics engineering technology or similar.
- Proficiency with DMM, Oscilloscope, and soldering both through-hole and SMT.
- RoHS soldering familiarity preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for the Electronics Technician position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Our company participates in E-Verify.