Customer Service Representative
Intoximeters is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative with a friendly outgoing personality. This position assists various departments and the Customer Service Manager.
- Assist customers with inquiries, new sales orders, existing sales orders, pricing, billing, payment detail, tracking, and research.
- Effectively and accurately, maintain accounts and contacts in the ERP and CRM database.
- Interface with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must have an eye for detail and be a strong problem solver.
- Aptitude to use resources available to answer and communicate with customers via email and/or telephone in a professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be customer-focused and driven.
- Pleasant phone skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Outlook and MS Professional Office Suite experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Customer Service experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for the Customer Service Representative position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Our company participates in E-Verify.