Technical Services Manager
Intoximeters is seeking an seeking an energetic, self-motivated Technical Services Manager. The Technical Department is responsible for customer instrument maintenance, calibration, certification, field performance monitoring, service, quality assurance, and some development projects.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Technical Service Department.
- Customer instrument maintenance, calibration, certification, field performance monitoring, repair, quality assurance, and development.
- Manage technical service staff including training and setting departmental goals.
- Provide best-in-class, competitive technical service offerings.
- Implement systems for monitoring work in progress, calibration standards, service records, inventory control, and quality of service.
- Work with other departments to achieve company goals.
- Develop annual operating budget and monitor to ensure financial targets are met.
- Monitor, maintain, and develop processes to ISO standards.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Engineering or related technical discipline (preferred).
- Have a proven management track record of efficiency and profitability.
- Experience with establishing and maintaining ISO accreditation and procedures.
- Ability to establish and drive realistic and achievable performance goals.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent people skills and a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to meet deadlines is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the Technical Services Manager position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Our company participates in E-Verify.