Technical Project Manager
Intoximeters is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Technical Project Manager. This position provides technical assistance to internal staff and our customers.
- Work with the sales team to support customer requests
- Develop software specifications based on input from customers
- Manage a cross-functional team to complete projects on time and budget
- Support customers at a high level with software and hardware questions
- Work with technical staff to solve complex issues
- Work with production on product customization
- Trace customer issues to root cause and work on correction/corrective action
- Assist Technical Support Manager with ISO requirements
- Develop and deliver technical maintenance training courses for customers
- Work effectively with other departments to achieve company goals
- Some travel required
- Degree or coursework in Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3-5 years of technical project management experience
- Experience in electrical, mechanical, and/or software engineering fields (required)
- Must use a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Must have excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must have excellent people and project management skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and/or ISO17025 requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Must have effective time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the Technical Project Manager position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Our company participates in E-Verify.