Intoximeters is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Packing/Shipping Specialist.
- Duties include picking, packing, and shipping orders in both a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping.
- Assemble and package Instrument kits for shipping to customers, prepare other products for future orders by pre-assembling for inventory.
- Unload and Load product from delivery trucks and containers when needed.
- This position will also receive and unpack materials, reporting any damages or discrepancies to Supervisor.
- Participate in Monthly Cycle Counts and Bi-Annual Physical Inventories.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Practice customer service when interacting with other companies and clients and see to it all external parties receive a positive interaction with the company.
- Other duties as required.
- Successful candidate will be dependable, reliable, and have good organizational skills.
- Basic math, typing, and reading skills are also required.
- Candidate must be able to lift or move up to 70 lbs.
- Computer literate with good typing and accurate data entry skills.
- Candidate should possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A working knowledge of UPS and FedEx systems and international shipping are a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and order accuracy.
- Team player that understands team work.
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the Shipping Specialist position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Our company participates in E-Verify.