International Inside Sales Representative
Intoximeters is seeking an International Inside Sales Representative.
Working within a team-oriented environment, the International Inside Sales Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to developing, qualifying, and closing sales leads; assist the Regional Sales Managers with management of the international distribution network; handle incoming communications from customers, distributors, or prospects to deliver requested product information.
- Sales/Marketing of company’s products outside of North America.*
- Quotation and opportunity management responsibilities.
- Effectively and precisely, maintain accounts along with contacts in the ERP and CRM database.
- Assistance and support management with distribution network to include technical upkeep to international-based customers.
- Effectively interface with internal departments such as accounting, customer service, regional managers, purchasing, logistics, technical department, and others to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must have an eye for detail and be a strong problem solver.
- Product documentation support.
- Preparation of departmental reports.
- Other duties as required.
- BA/BS Degree in a Business-Related or Technical Field required
- 2+ years of experience in international inside sales required
- Must possess a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM systems required
- MS Outlook and MS Professional Office Suite experience
- Aptitude to research and utilize available resources to problem solve
- Answer and communicate with customers via email and/or telephone in a professional manner.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Well organized and detail orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines a must
- Comfortable working in a technical environment
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus.
Job Type: Full Time
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the International Inside Sales Representative position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Our company participates in E-Verify.