Field Service Technician
Intoximeters is seeking a Field Service Technician to provide on-site service as an independent contractor for preventative maintenance and calibration services on measuring instruments in the state of South Carolina.
- Provide ad hoc maintenance services on approximately 160 measuring instruments of identical models located throughout South Carolina.
- Perform calibration adjustment and verifications after maintenance.
- Prepare documentation for work performed and monthly reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Ability to work with hand tools
- Ability to use a digital multimeter
- Basic soldering competency
- Moderate proficiency with PCs, Windows operating systems, and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with little direct supervision
- Reliable transportation
Qualifications / Background Experience
- Law enforcement or military background is considered a plus
- An associates degree in electronics technology or similar training desired
- Experience in instrumentation and calibration desired
- Factory training will be provided
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for the Field Service Technician position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Our company participates in E-Verify.