The SoToxa Mobile Analyzer requires an annual service which must be carried out by a qualified service engineer. It is important to have your analyzer serviced annually to ensure it is performing correctly. This requires the analyzer and accessories to be returned to Intoximeters, a manufacturer authorized facility, for a short period of time.
The first annual maintenance service will be due twelve months from the date that a cartridge was first inserted into the SoToxa mobile test system. Annual maintenance is done by appointment only. Complete the SoToxa Annual Maintenance Form here.
- Multi-point inspection of functionality
- External and internal decontamination
- Check of barcode and test images
- Re-focus of lens, if required
- Alignment of LED’s, if required
- Test of coin cell voltage
- Check of super capacitor
- Test of mixing coil
- Inspection of printer
- 8hr battery test
- Update of software to current version
- Reset of service date