Breath Alcohol Technician Instructor Training
PLEASE NOTE: This course covers only the Alco-Sensor IV with Memory; and Alco-Sensor IV @Work instruments.
This BAT training class includes 1-day self study and three days in-classroom training and certifies students as Breath Alcohol Technicians (BATs) according to 49 CFR Part 40 regulations and as Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) Instructors and Calibration Technician Instructors on a single Intoximeters EBT device. Please note that certification on more than one instrument will incur additional charges.
- Self-study (Online Learning Center) plus 3 days classroom
- DOT Model Course – part 40 rules and regulations (online)
- Intoximeters EBT instrument-specific training (classroom)
- 7 mock tests in a classroom setting with an Intoximeters Corporate Trainer
- Includes instruction on the Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) and Accuracy Checks
- Passing a written exam is required for certification
- Calibration Technician training (classroom)
- Instructor resource manual, training aids, and electronic files are provided
- Advanced EBT and calibration theory plus testimony issues are discussed
- Successful presentations of BAT and calibration technician training modules are required for certification
Note: This course is an advanced class over and above DOT BAT training requirements for instructors. Successful completion of the Instructor Course authorizes the individual as a Calibration Technician and to train Factory Authorized Calibration Technicians. Calibration Trainer Agreement expires every 12 months. Recertification requirements are at the discretion of Intoximeters.
Questions? Contact the Intox Training Academy
There are no reviews yet.