This is a fully online 1-day course. The course is appropriate for both DOT initial Collector training and DOT Refresher Collector training and includes Instructor. This course includes approximately 4-6 hours of online self-study prior to 1 day of interactive webcam instruction. Students successfully completing the course requirements will receive an electronic certificate as a DOT Urine Drug Screen Collector and UDS Instructor.
The course includes:
- Self-study DOT Urine Collector Procedures – Part 40 Rules and Regulations (online)
- Half day UDS Collector 105 course (5 error-free mock collections)
- Advanced Collector and Collector Instructor procedures related to UDS collections
- Common collector errors and problem solving techniques
- Instructor resources, training aids, and electronic files will be provided and discussed
- Instructor exercises and mock presentations of collector modules
What is the process? Once the student has successfully completed the online self-study component then a date and time will be confirmed for an Intoximeters Corporate Trainer to monitor the student performing 5 error-free mock collections to complete the proficiency component of the training. For this portion of the class you must have at least 9 CCFs and split specimen kits that are used in your facility for practice. After the completion of the 5 error-free mocks, the Collector Instructor training will commence.
Questions? Contact the Intox Training Academy