Breath Alcohol Technician Training
PLEASE NOTE: This course is available only to RBT IV and RBT VXL users.
This self study and half day in-classroom course certifies students as Breath Alcohol Technicians according to 49 CFR Part 40 regulations published by the U.S. Department of Transportation. This is Intoximeters standard method of training BATs and is appropriate for customers conducting DOT alcohol tests AND non-regulated testing.
- Self-study (Online Learning Center), plus 1/2 day classroom
- DOT Model Course – part 40 rules and regulations (online)
- Intoximeters EBT instrument-specific training (online)
- Review of online EBT proficiency (classroom)
- 7 mock tests with an Intoximeters Corporate Trainer (classroom)
- Includes instruction on the Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) and Accuracy Checks
Upon successful completion of the required minimum seven tests and a written quiz, students will receive certification as Breath Alcohol Technicians. Please note that, effective in June, 2015, Calibration Technician Training has been incorporated into our Instructor class and is no longer offered as part of the basic BAT course.
Questions? Contact the Intox Training Academy