- 49 CFR Part 40 Rules & Regulations via online Computer Based Training
- Instrument Proficiency orientation via online Computer Based Training
- 7 online mock tests via web cam
- Quality Assurance Plan instruction
- Accuracy Check instruction
Once the student has successfully completed the online course self-study components then a time will be scheduled for an Intoximeters Corporate Trainer to monitor the student performing 7 error-free mock alcohol collections to complete the Instrument Proficiency component of the BAT training. For this portion of the class you must have a working EBT instrument with printer and a valid (not expired) dry gas tank.
Questions? Contact the Intox Training Academy