- 49 CFR Part 40 Rules & Regulations online Computer Based Training
- Instrument Proficiency orientation online Computer Based Training
- 7 online mock tests via web cam with an Intoximeters Corporate Instructor
- Quality Assurance Plan instruction
- Accuracy Check instruction
Once the student has successfully completed the online course self-study components a time will be scheduled wtih an Intoximeters Corporate Trainer to monitor the student performing 7 error-free mock alcohol collections. Limited instruction will be given to complete the Instrument Proficiency component of the BAT training. For this portion of the class you must have a working EBT instrument with a printer, a valid (not expired) dry gas tank, and federal alcohol testing forms (ATFs).
Questions? Contact the Intox Training Academy